Need some great non candy ideas for Halloween? I’ve heard lately that a lot of schools are going towards no candy these days, plus I know of quite a few kids who have allergies to sugars and dyes, among other things. So with that, I’ve compiled some great alternatives to all that sugary stuff!
1. This one includes a free printable to add to glow sticks. Bonus- the kids are lit up that much better while they are trick or treating. Love this! Here.
2. This dentist office came up with a great alternative to candy! Here!
3. Mandarin Oranges are a favorite at my house. This addition would only add to that! I might just have to do this as part of our dinner Halloween night! Here.
4. Printable Halloween Joke topper. Add to your packages to add some fun to anyone’s day! Here.
5. Games are a great alternative to candy. They also give the kids something fun to do while they wait to go Trick or Treating. My kids would love this! Here.
6. In a crafty mood? These would be a hit in the classroom! Get directions to make a pumpkin treat pouch Here.
7. Playdoh and a cookie cutter are a guaranteed hit! Also includes cute ideas for a fun Halloween Party! Here.
8. This one is super cute and unique- such a fun way to give out plastic rings and bugs! Includes a free printable! Here.
9. Trick or Treat smell my feet! Now you really can! Add this printable gift tag to some lotion and you’ve got an adorable gift for your girlfriends! Here.
10. Need a great idea for a small gift for a lot of people? A salty treat sounds like just the ticket after all that sugar! Here.
11. “Eye” am lucky to have a friend like you! Here.
12. These paper ghost favor bags are way too cute. Fill them up with all sorts of fun party favors! Here.
13. I am loving these cute pumpkin pencil toppers. Gives great step by step instructions and a free pumpkin template. Here.
14. Stock up at your local party store with a variety of favors for the kids to choose from! Here.
15. Halloween Photo Cards. So creative! Includes step by step instructions! Here.
16. I like how this post doesn’t leave out the teacher. They need some love too! Here.
17. Homemade slime, what could be better? Awesome recipe and directions. Here.
18. Here’s another cute play dough idea. This one includes the recipe. Great idea! I love the packaging! Here.
19. Finger bubbles. My 9 year boy would love these. Comes with a free printable “don’t forget” tag. Here.
20. This tutorial will teach you how to recycle crayons into cute shapes! Here.
21. And if they still get too much candy, pull out this adorable poem about the “Switch Witch”! Found on Pinterest via Vonda McNeil, see it on our Halloween Board. A fun way to get your kids to trade in their candy!
What will you be passing out this year?
Want some more great ideas? Check out these posts!