4th of July Decor Ideas to Make Your Party Sparkle
How do you like to spend your 4th of July? One of my favorite holidays is right around the corner, so I’ve rounded up some great DIY 4th of July Decor Ideas to make and display! I hope you can use these fun ideas too! Your parties will never be the same!
1. These Mason Jar Vases are simple to make, but pack a punch!
2. I’m so in love with these handkerchief pillows! So easy to DIY!
3. Get your wood posts ready, this polka dot and striped flag decoration is oh so cute!
4. It will be the best barbecue on the block with these paper silverware holders.
5. Such a great alternative for kids – have them wave these pipe cleaner sparklers! No more little burned fingers!
6. Perfect for filling centerpieces, this colored rice is budget friendly and super cute!
7. This patriotic wreath will really liven up your front door! What a great way to greet your guests!
8. I love this patriotic bandana tablecloth! Isn’t it so cute?
9. Another great way to hold your silverware, these rustic mason jars are just too cute!
10. A fun way to involve your kids, these tin can windsocks look great on the front porch!
11. Your condiment station just got a whole lot cuter!
12. This 4th of July Free Printable is an easy way to dress up your party!
13. This DIY wooden flag has the perfect rustic look to it! Super easy step by step directions included!
14. This DIY Ribbon Garland will give you room the perfect pop it needs!
15. Another patriotic mantel, this one uses lots of different elements to make a statement.
16. Sorry, we had to remove this link because the site is no longer available.
Happy 4th of July to you!