15 Simple Backyard DIYs to Get Ready for Summer
It’s almost summer time here and for us that means lots of fun outside making s’mores and having family and friends over for barbecues. But before that happens, we need to whip our yard back into shape after that harsh winter. Here’s 15 great DIYs you might like too, before your parties start! Enjoy!
1. Give your deck furniture a makeover. A little paint can make a big difference.
2. Easy way to make some pillows and make them outdoor weather proof too!
3. Could those folding chairs you pull out for entertaining use a facelift? Love these fun colors!
4. Update your backyard by painting your patio tiles.
5. Could you use another table for guests’ drinks or s’mores fixin’s? This fence table top is perfect!
6. Add some backyard lighting for cheap with these family dollar lanterns and basket hangers. Love the idea of hanging the lanterns high enough so the kids don’t bother them.
7. Such an adorable and inexpensive outdoor tabletop! Get the details here.
8. Need an outdoor coffee table and some handy storage? This bucket table is a great idea!
9. Maybe you could use more seating? Check out the details on how to make this cinderblock bench.
10. This patio water wall is the perfect way to relax!
11. Make yourself a cobblestone path – on a budget!
12. Add some flowers to the outdoors with these window flower boxes.
13. It’s amazing how a few patio stones can make a big difference!
14. Make a DIY pergola for more outdoor fun!
15. Make your outdoor party extra special with a DIY Marquee letter.
Here’s to a fun summer full of lots of great memories!