15 Valentine class party ideas that might just make you the coolest mom in class.
From crafts to games and even some treats, you will find all you need to have the best classroom Valentine’s party with these 15 class valentine ideas. Who knows maybe all this will help make you the coolest mom in the class.
1. Get the kids up and moving with Musical Hearts.
2. Have fun with a classic that every kid will love, Valentine’s Pictionary.
3. A fun game to play and you get to eat Chocolate Kisses, you can’t go wrong with Stealing Kisses.
4. Stack the Hearts is a simple but fun game for anyone to play.
5. You can’t go wrong when it comes to making this Tissue Paper Heart Wreath.
6. Cupid will be impressed with the look of these Valentine Twig arrows.
7. I am a sucker for anything with my kids hand prints. This Monkey Handprint Valentine is darling.
8. Making snacks is always a fun activity to do with kids. These easy Valentine’s day cookies are fun and yummy.
9. This Valentine’s Heart letter match game is a great way to help little ones work on their letters and have fun at the same time.
10. This Valentine Catch a heart game looks like a blast, I bet even some adults would enjoy this game as well.
11. I am loving this I “chews” you craft and I am sure your kids classmates will as well.
12. Easy but so much fun, Catch my Heart will be a hit in any classroom on Valentine’s day.
13. HedBanz is a favorite at our house, the kids in class will love this Valentine’s HedBanz edition.
14. Take something simple and make if fun and cute, these Baking cup flower Valentine’s will do just that.
15. What a fun game? The kids in class will love trying out this Valentine’s game.
So many fun ideas, which ones will you do with your kids class?