12 Homemade Christmas Ornaments
Get inspired with some of these great homemade Christmas Ornaments. Aren’t they fun? Time to get crafty and make some beautiful ornaments!
1. Etch those wood slices with some darling snowflakes. Wouldn’t these look amazing on the tree?
2. Isn’t this nativity out of clothespins just so sweet?
3. Wrap those old ornaments in beautiful yarn for a cozy looking tree!
4. Aren’t these star origamis just so beautiful? I love the paper they used!
5. Easy to make balloon and starch yarn ornaments would make your tree pop with color!
6. I love the rustic look of this homemade pom ornament! How fun on a tree!
7. Use up that adorable Christmas ribbon with a darling cinnamon stick ribbon tree!
8. These wire stars are easy to make and oh so fancy!
9. Follow these metallic paper ball ornaments tutorial for an easy and shiny decoration!
10. Imagine having these gold clay owls added to your gold tree. How fun would that be?
11. Make some personalized ornaments with some wood blocks and fun pictures of the kids! Perfect for the grandparents!
12. This candy ornament would look so darling on a red & white tree.