Ever need alone time? I think we all do! Here’s some great ways to enjoy your alone time. They are guaranteed to grant you back your sanity! Do one today!
1. Go to a movie alone. Seriously, this seems great. No small talk and no having to leave the movie to take a kid to the bathroom. And no one eats your popcorn! Ha!
2. Go on a walk or run. It’s a great time to think and let go of stress and not worry about anything else!
3. Go to the library or bookstore and find a new book to read. Stay an hour to read it.
4. Go to your local Zumba class! You’ll be surprised after how good it makes you feel!
5. Try a class. Start a hobby on something you’re interesting. A few years ago I took a cake decorating class and it was a lot of fun!
6. Take a vacation. It’s the perfect time to explore the world and be on your schedule, not others’.
7. Go shopping. Have fun asking others in the dressing room their opinions on your outfits!
8. Have a spa day, or get a massage.
9. Stargaze. This is one of my favorite things to do!
10. Take a nice long relaxing bath, add some essential oils and know there will be no interruptions! Woot woot!
11. Try a new recipe. Doesn’t this soup look divine?
12. Learn a Foreign Language and reward yourself after learning with visiting that country.
13. Get yourself a digital camera and learn how to take pictures of this beautiful world.
14. Start a journal. Fill it with your art, your thoughts and your goals.
15. Take yourself out on a delicious dinner date. Take a good book and enjoy eating and reading. Order anything you want and savor each bite!
My husband just looked over my shoulder and read about seeing a movie alone and said that’s a great idea! I know why he said that, it’s the only time he gets to see his favorite too-intense-for-me-movies! Ha!