Who knew that toothpaste could be so helpful? From hanging pictures to scrubbing toilets, toothpaste has a ton of uses. Just be sure to use the non fancy, non gel kind, or it might not work out so good! Here’s to many amazing toothpaste hacks…
1. Wow this idea is so simple, yet so brilliant. I’m doing this from now on. How to Hang a Photo Collage.
2. Use your toothpaste to Clean Your Toilet.
3. Do you have scratched DVDs at your house like I do? Here’s How to get those Scratches off of DVDs. Seriously life changing!
4. How to Remove Permanent Marker from Wood. Another post I need!
5. Get rid of Sour Milk Smell in Baby Bottles. I may or may not have needed this tip 2 years ago! Ha!
6. Piano Keys can get dirty and grimy. Toothpaste is a great way to get them clean again!
7. Use toothpaste for curing bug bites that itch. Genius!
8. Polish your Silver with Toothpaste. So much cheaper than special silver cleansers.
9. Headlight Restoration just takes a little toothpaste, windex and elbow grease. Awesome!
10. Clean your Jewelry with toothpaste. Another awesome way to use it as a polish!
11. Wipe away Small Scratches off your Smart Shone Screen.
12 – 36. Goggle defogger, nail cleaner, clean your running shoes and more here….
Of course always test in an inconspicuous spot just to make sure…. we’d hate to ruin anyone’s vintage furniture or special jewelry. Amazing what toothpaste can do!
Vinegar is amazing too!