15 Homemade Gifts for Dads Under $5
This year, our father’s day will be spent at our annual family reunion in a cabin with lots of cousins, aunts and uncles. I’m trying to rack my brain with some simple and easy gifts that all the cousins can make for their dads while we’re there to make the day extra special for them! I think I’ve found some great ones to make the dads happy! Maybe you could use a few (and inexpensive) ideas too!
1. We’ve made these before for teachers and they are so much fun! You open the bottom of the can, fill it up with goodies, then hot glue the bottom back on! Check it out here.
2. Look how handy this magnetic wristband would be! Think of all the honey do lists he would want to work on! Ha!
3. These Candy Filled Tie Pots are a guaranteed winner!
4. Use up your scrap wood and make an adorable frame.
5. A great way to carry 10 feet of paracord with them, this paracord lanyard looks amazing!
6. Maybe he likes pistachios? This is the perfect way to give them! See the fun details here!
7. The perfect way to display your fun photos and spruce up his desk or office! Get those 2×4’s ready! Find all the details here.
8. Maybe he likes to ride a bike but needs a safe spot for his keys? How about make him a spiffy handlebar bag?
9. If he likes his hot drinks, why not make him a DIY coffee sleeve to protect his hands?
10. These homemade spice rubs are perfect for the guy who loves his grill!
11. These hand stamped key chains are the perfect reminder of how much these dads of ours are loved!
12. I seriously need to make one of these for my husband, this DIY race medal display will be a treasure for years!
13. This meaningful gift will for sure make the special dads and grandpas smile! See details here.
14. Who wouldn’t love a few LOVE NOTES during the day? I’m nuts about you is sure to make his day!
15. And of course, we have to do the annual questionnaire! My kids LOVE filling these out for Mother’s day and Father’s day! Add his favorite candy bar and you’ve got one happy dad!
Wherever you are, I hope your Father’s Day is a great one!
Don’t miss our fabulous Father’s Day Pinterest Board, filled with a TON of awesome ideas!