I must admit. Oreos alone aren’t my favorite. But when you combine them with a little pudding or cookie dough or cream cheese or chocolate, you’ve got one heck of a treat! Wonder which one I should make first…
1. These Cool & Creamy Oreo Parfaits look oh so amazing!
2. These 5 Ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Cookies can’t be easier! You might want to quadruple the batch! YUM!
3. Oreo Milkshakes. This is a favorite at our house! I can always count on one of my 6 yr old daughters to order the oreo milkshake every single time we buy them. Love that she loves these so much!
4. Oh wow these Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars look to die for! Remind me again why I’m doing a post on Oreo cookies while I’m on a no sugar diet? Ha!
5. You’ve got cupcakes and Oreos combined in this yummy dessert. How can you go wrong? My daughter is loving the Oreo on the bottom (I am too)!
6. A favorite with the kids, this Dirt Cake will have everyone squealing with delight!
7. Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes. Oh man I’m getting hungry!
8. These Cookies n’ Cream Pudding Pops are going on my list of things to try. Don’t they look incredible?
9. These 4 Ingredient Easter Egg Oreo Truffles look super cute – almost too cute to eat!
10. These Mint Oreo Truffles look super easy and tasty! Love that you don’t have to bake anything here!
11. Oreo Cookie Dough Brownies can’t be beat. Oh seriously wow. 3 layers of deliciousness!
12. This leprechaun bait is a delicious chocolate mint cookie bark. It looks like it could be a kid and grown up bait too!
13. These Mint Brownie Ice Cream Push-Up Pops are super fun and kid friendly!
14. Chocolate and oreos are always a great combination! This Chocolate Lasagna looks AWESOME!!
15. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake looks delicious! I might have to ask for this for my birthday coming up!
16. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. Need I say more.
I think it’s fair to say there’s something here for everyone to enjoy! YUM!