Move over Peach Jam, Here’s 17 Peach Recipes You Won’t Want to Miss!
Last week we spent a few days on vacation down in Southern Utah. It would be fair to say the theme of our stay was fresh peaches. My parents had taken down a bunch of peaches from their peach tree and we ate them at almost every meal. Then during the weekend my brother and his family came to visit us. And behold they brought with them some fresh Peach Salsa they had just made the day before. They had made a bunch of jam and needed to try something new to use up the rest of the peaches! I think they succeeded! I wondered what other delicious fresh peach recipes were out there that I was missing out on. Turns out there’s a ton! Here’s a few of the best:
1. This peach salsa is amazing. You’ll think your taste buds have gone to heaven!
2. I’m thinking this peach lemonade slush looks like one of the best reasons to pick up a few peaches!
3. These homemade peach rings look like the peach ring candies you can buy, but only better!
4. Creamy Peach cheesecake? Oh seriously I’m starting to really crave peaches!
5. This peach fruit leather looks like the perfect after school snack for my hungry kiddos!
6. These fresh peach cupcakes would make any time a perfect time for dessert!
7. Maybe you’re trying to eat clean? This peach banana smoothie is a healthy and yummy way to accomplish that!
8. Another healthy recipe is these maple peach muffins. Looks like a great breakfast to me!
10. This Peach Carrot Smoothie looks like a yummy way to eat those veggies! I won’t tell the kids it has veggies inside if you don’t!
11. This peaches and cream overnight french toast would definitely get me out of bed! I want to plan a family reunion just so I can make some!
12. How about trying this peach frozen yogurt? How can you go wrong here?
13. These brown sugar baked peaches would be so delicious with some vanilla ice cream, don’t you think?
14. This jello peach pie is a favorite of ours! And for good reason too!
15. Peaches and cream baked oatmeal. Looks so much better than the packets!
16. This fruit salad contains a special ingredient that I never would have thought of before! Looks delicious for your next picnic!
17. When it’s hot outside and you don’t want to turn on the oven, these No Bake Peaches & Creams Bars will definitely do the trick!
All I can say is I can’t wait until tomorrow night’s Farmer’s Market. I’ll be the one loading up on fresh peaches!