17 Easy Summer Frozen Treats Your Kids Will Love
If your house is like mine, I’ve got hungry kids home for the summer who are always in need of a yummy treat! If you can homemake them, even better!
1. This raspberry lemonade slurpee treat would be a definite hit in the hot summer months!
2. If you’re more of a root beer fan, this recipe will suit you well!
3. Delicious way to get all your fruits, this frozen mango, kiwi and raspberry pop looks oh so good!
4. This strawberry dole whip looks super amazing. This is going on the list for sure!
5. These chocolate covered frozen peanut butter banana bites look so delicious! Perfect dessert for a barbecue or day at the beach!
6. Chocolate frosties from Wendy’s are my weakness. As well as my kids’! That’s why I got so excited when I saw this frosty copycat recipe! Yummy!
7. These homemade choco tacos would be a special treat for sure at our house! Don’t they look amazing?
8. Jello shaved ice? Sounds like the perfect summer activity and treat!
9. Such a healthy summer snack! These grape-cicles look so delicious!
10. Watermelon is such a hit with kids, I bet this watermelon slushy would be too!
11. This guri guri Hawaiian ice cream is making me want to plan a trip to Hawaii like asap!
12. This frozen yogurt fruit treat looks like a great way to eat fruit to me!
13. How about whipping up some cookie monster ice cream? Oh how fun is this!
14. These frozen banana pops look so delicious! I’m sure kids (and adults) of all ages would love it!
15. This 5 minute watermelon sorbet can’t be easier!
16. This lime sorbet recipe looks so tart and delicious! What is it about frozen lime that tastes amazing?
17. This no-bake strawberry ice cake is perfect when you don’t want to turn that oven on!