Do you have any cool winter hats that you love to wear to keep you warm during the cold winter months? If you or someone you know crochets, the possibilities for really fun winter hats are much greater than just picking up a hat at your local store.
Cool Winter Hats You Can Make to Keep You Snuggly Warm
My nephew went to his favorite team’s football game the other day and was sporting the big crocheted beard and hat. He looked like their #1 fan! This got me thinking…what else is out there when it comes to the category of crocheted hats and accessories? I’ve been laughing all day! Would you wear any of these?
1. Knight Helmet for your knight in shining armor!
2. The Viking hat and beard is quite amazing!
3. Beard Hat– great tutorial!
4. Ski Mask, just don’t let it slow you down on the slopes!
5. The colorful hair!
6. Need a Harry Potter Sorting Hat?
7. Want to show everyone how smart you are? How about this Brains hat?
8. Bet you haven’t seen anything like this! It’s a Sponge Curlers Wig Hat! Seriously, who comes up with these things?
9. This Marge Simpson costume would make you the talk of the town!
10. Optimus Primes Helmet to the rescue. Is this for reals?
11. World of Warcraft fan at your house?
12. Plants vs. Zombies popular at your house? Better not let my 9 yr old boy see this one! Ha!
13. Batman Mask. Awesome.
14. Feeling like a Turkey? Sport this!
15. How about some pie to go with that turkey? Cherry pie has always been my favorite but still not sure I want to wear it on my head!
What crazy hats have you seen or worn? I’m thinking I’ll be sticking to my boring striped winter beanie. Haha!