DIY Furniture Ideas
Hacks that will make you think…Why didn’t I think of that?!?
Have you ever noticed they just don’t make furniture like they used to? That’s why up cycling is so great. You get the modern day look and convenience with the olden day workmanship. It’s a perfect combination! Here’s my latest finds when it comes to upcyling. I know I can definitely benefit from these! What about you? Here is a list of 25 of the greatest furniture hacks we’ve found!
1. Curbside TV to Living Room Feature.
2. Dresser turned to Entryway Table.
3. Wonder what she did with the dresser drawer from the above hack? Made a Storage Box! This is mind blowing!
4. You’ll never guess what this used to be. Chances are you already own one. It’s been turned into Garage Storage. Amazing!
5. Repurpose those old Kitchen Chairs. Great way to recycle!
6. These lockers are made from an old bookshelf! Kids love having their own place to put their stuff. Great idea!
7. Bunk bed to Coat Rack. We could always use more hooks here!
8. Small Dresser to Play Kitchen. Seriously amazing!
9. Modify a crib into a Loft Toddler Bed.
10. This dresser turned into a bench is to die for!
11. Take your old crib spring and use it as an inspiration board.
12. If you need another idea for a drawer, here’s a cute one – make an Ottoman to rest your feet!
13. Entertainment Center to a TV Console Table. So cute!
14. Turn a boring bookshelf in to a Padded Bench. Beautiful and so useful!
15. Another TV console. This time it’s turned into a Doggy Bed!
16. Dresser too big, but you still need some drawers? Try this- Nightstand from a desk!
17. Take an old bed and turn it into a gorgeous bench. I’ve seen people do this with cribs too!
18. If it’s bookcases you’re looking for, just take your bi-fold doors and make some! Super Cute!
19. Great way to up cycle an old door frame. Make a picture frame!
20. Or if you need a new headboard…. an old door will do the trick!
21. I remember one of these tables from when I was younger. Should have kept it and made a LEGO table!
22. I’ve got 2 cribs in my garage that I can’t bear to throw away…. maybe this Plate Holder is the perfect solution!
23. Convert a Dresser into a Vanity. Keep the beautiful features around to enjoy every day!
24. Cabinet Doors can be used many ways. This Artwork Display is super cute and functional!
25. And one more useful thing to make out of that old crib – A Drying Rack. I think I know what we will be making this weekend!
What’s your favorite upcyling project? Let me know!
DIY furniture ideas
Did you know toothpaste was so useful?
Leave a Reply