We all know how cute Mason jars are right? Well, combine the awesomeness of Mason jars with some delicious food and you’ve got a good thing going. I’ve rounded up 15 of the best Mason jar meals for you, and I’m thinking I’ve got to try these!
Delicious Mason Jar Meals You’ll Want to Try
1. This Asian Salad looks delicious. Add the dressing to the bottom of the jar so it doesn’t get soggy! Genius!
2. Chopped Taco Mason Jar Salads look like the perfect way to use up those leftovers.
3. Chili and Cornbread make this the perfect camping dinner. YUM!
4. Fruit Salad– looks yummy and perfect for those summer picnics.
5. Love the idea of this Asian Mandarin Chicken Salad. Looks divine. Keep it in your fridge, shake it up and you’ve got an easy salad!
6. This 7 Layer Salad in a jar looks so pretty and delicious!
7. I keep seeing this one but haven’t tried it yet, have you? It’s an Overnight, No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal.
8. For those who like their chicken, how about this chicken taco salad?
9. Maybe you like the last of cheeseburgers want still want a salad? How about trying this Cheeseburger Salad in a Jar.
10. This Healthy Breakfast in a Jar is the perfect way to start your day!
11. These loaded potato jars look like just the right goodness to satisfy even the pickiest kids!
12. Love how easy this Southwestern Barbecue Grilled Veggie Mason Jar Salad looks! Is it time for dinner yet?
13. Did you know you could make Baked Corn Dogs in a Mason Jar? Wow!
14. This Grilled Chicken Salad to go is the perfect meal on a busy day!
15. These Tacos in a Cup. Look divine and so easy!
Any other Mason jar meals you love? I’d love to hear in the comments!