It’s a busy time of year and we all need quick and easy meals that the kids will eat. These recipes are packed with fun, everything is cuter when they are mini sized! Who kew the muffin tin could be so versatile? Enjoy!
1. Ham and Cheese Muffin Cups. Perfect for your left over ham!
2. Meatloaf Cupcakes are looking kid friendly and delicious!
3. Taco Salad time! Yummy and fun to eat!
4. Is mac-n-cheese a favorite at your house? Try out these Three-Cheese Mini Macs!
5. How about these adorable Mini Lasagna Cups?
6. These homemade pizza rolls look amazing!
7. These yummy Baked Cheddar-Broccoli Rice Cups look perfect for a light meal!
8. Omelette Muffins are easy and can even go in the fridge for a quick morning breakfast!
9. These Chicken Pot Pies are perfect for using up your leftovers.
10. Make a Chocolate Chip Bowl on the back side of a muffin tin. Awesome!
11. These remind me of the mini cherry pies my grandmother used to make! YUM! I’m going to have to try these Mini Pumpkin Pies!
12. These Apple Crisp Cups look perfect for a fall day!
13. Nothing’s better than yummy Cinnamon Rolls… except maybe these super fast Mini Cinnamon Rolls!
14. Make your own Crunchy Granola Bites to get the healthy benefits of granola.
15. Craving Smores but don’t have a fire pit? Make some Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs!
I might have just found my dinner solution for the week. Awesome! Better go dig out the muffin tins and get cooking!