So the other day I was talking to my friend and she was telling me how she has a wrapping paper station all set up in her basement. She’s organized and can easily get her presents wrapped and ready to go. This got me thinking what other Christmas Hacks are out there… so here’s 20 amazing Christmas Hacks to make our Christmas prep just a little bit simpler and enjoyable for everyone!
1. Use 2 Different Bulb Sizes for an extra wow effect!
2. Use those tomato cages from the garden and whip up some Christmas Trees!
3. Do you have a door like mine where the window catches the wreath hook? Try using an upside down Command hook to hang wreath over a door.
4. Need a Grinch inspired drink? Find it here!
5. My 9 yr old just asked Santa last night for some coal. I’m thinking this Lump of Coal recipe is going to be the perfect thing for that kid!
6. Need some quick place cards? Put those extra candy canes to good work!
7. Don’t have snow yet where you live? Make some here!
8. Love the idea of decorating a gingerbread house but hate the mess and the falling down walls? Have the kiddos decorate sugar cones instead for a darling Christmas Tree!
9. Need a last minute neighbor gift basket? Make one from a paper plate!
10. Make a simple wreath – with a scarf!
11. Add a little pizzaz to your Christmas lights with ping pong balls!
12. Use a filler for your apothecary jar, then you won’t need as many decorations!
13. Get organized with a Wrapping Station! Great directions how!
14. Have random ornaments without boxes? Use plastic cups hot glued to cardboard!
15. Does your elf just flop around like mine? Make it pose-able with velcro, wires and magnets! Genius!
16. I love the plain brown paper, but sometimes it just needs a little jazzing up! Use your white ink pad and make polka dots!
17. Use three shapes of paper and you’ve got yourself an adorable bow!
18. Nothing better than some yummy hot chocolate on Christmas morning! This Whipped Cream Cookie Cutter trick is so amazing! Love it!
19. Want some help managing the mess on Christmas? Take a big box and cover it with wrapping paper. This is a pretty spot for all the garbage to go into and your Christmas pictures will look a ton better without those ugly garbage sacks! Details here!
20. Hosting a party and want to jazz up your drinks? Freeze your cranberries in your ice cube trays and you’ve got some beautiful ice without the fruit mess!
Time to crank up the Christmas music and put these Christmas hacks to good use! Happy Christmas hacking!