Did you pick up some glass ornaments the other day on a great sale and just had to have them like me? But what to put inside of them to make them oh so adorable? Here’s 25 of the best ideas of how to fill them up and gift them or put them on the tree!
1. Make a Keepsake Ornament. Just add a few things from the hospital and this will become such a treasure through the years!
2. Love this time Capsule Christmas Ornament! Write down all the important things from the past year. I might just have to do this for our family!
3. Have some extra crayons? Melt some crayons in your ornament for a beautiful look!
4. I have a feeling this melted snowman will be a popular one! Love how easy it would be to make it!
5. Use your paper strips and make a Santa’s belly ornament. I have one of these on my tree as we speak! So fun for kids to make!
6. This Seashell and Sand Ornament would be a great way to remember your vacation to the beach (if you want to remember it…who knew sting rays would sting soooo badly?)
7. Great Step by step on how to make Glitter Filled Glass Ornaments! Must try!
8. Make a fun Christmas gift with these Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments. Pretty and frugal!
9. The kids would dig this! It’s filled with candy and so pretty!
10. Great way to remember the family, with a Glass Photo Ornament!
11. The Candy Cane Ornaments are super festive! Makes me crave candy canes…..
12. Gather up your matching Christmas scrapbook paper and you’ve got yourself an easy and adorable ornament! Check it out here!
13. Use up your scrap yarn with these DIY Yarn Ornaments. Love this!
14. These Neon Paint Ornaments would definitely be one of a kind and perfect for the teens to make!
15. Ever seen those I SPY games? Make an I Spy Christmas Ornament! Fun to kids to make and get!
16. These Feather Christmas Ornaments would make a beautiful gift!
17. I love the shabby-edged looking strips of fabric found on this Dropcloth ornament! Super cute!
18. If you have a vinyl cutter machine or know someone who does, you can put vinyl a transparency template and make this beautiful Vinyl Ornament! Includes a FREE downloadable file for the clear ornament insert!
19. Did you ever think about using some of nature for those ornaments? I didn’t! Grab some tree clippings and a few small pinecones and you are set for a beautiful Nature-Inspired Ornament!
20. Have any extra styrofoam balls kicking around? They make the perfect Snowman ornament!
21 -22. If you want to get intricate you can make some beautiful Scenic Glass Ornaments. Amazing!
23. Maybe you have some old pearls you’d like to keep but not necessarily like to wear? Try making a Pearls in a Glass Ornament for a great keepsake!
24. This Peppermint Bath Salt Ornament is beautiful and useful! What a great gift!
25. Have you ever tried any homemade seasoning mixes? I have a ranch one in my cupboard now and it’s delicious! Here’s a cute way to gift these mixes- put them in an ornament! Give the Herb Dip Seasonings Ornaments a try!
The fun thing about these glass ornaments is you can give them your personal touch, but they still look like a million bucks! I just gave 3 of them out today and yes they are just as fun to give as they are to make!!