18 Hot Chocolate Recipes to Warm You Up: Perfect for Christmas Morning
Hot Chocolate is a favorite at our house, but only if it’s made by my hubby. He makes the best hot chocolate and that’s the only one the kids like. Hey, who am I to complain? Haha! If you’re in need of a new hot chocolate recipe, you’ve come to the right place! Enjoy!
1. Ever tried hot chocolate in a slow cooker? We made this recipe the other night and it was so yummy!
2. This recipe looks pretty similar to the one my hubby always makes. It’s super yummy!
3. This mint hot chocolate recipe looks so amazing!
4. How can you go wrong with a s’mores hot chocolate?
5. Is there someone who can’t drink dairy? Make them this dairy free hot chocolate!
6. How about some oreos with your hot chocolate? Can you say YUM?
7. Hershey kisses hot chocolate! Oh so delicious would this be!
8. I love how very few ingredients this peppermint white hot chocolate drink takes!
9. Trying to eat healthy? Try out this guiltless hot chocolate recipe. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how delicious it is!
10. These hot cocoas on a stick make such a fun friend gift!
11. I don’t think I’ve ever tried frozen hot chocolate, but it’s definitely something I’d like to try!
12. I love how she made her snowflakes! What a creative and easy idea!
13. I’ve done a hot chocolate bar at a party once and it was so much fun!
14. How about adding some nutella in that hot chocolate? Awesome!
15. Have a fun movie party with this yummy polar express hot chocolate!
16. I can only imagine how delicious this orange hot chocolate recipe would be!
17. Such a delicious variation! This slow cooker caramel hot chocolate would be an amazing variation!
18. If you’re counting calories, this 20 calorie sugar free hot chocolate recipe would be a great choice!
Enjoy sipping that warm delicious hot chocolate!