15 Christmas Party Games for Kids
Christmas is coming and with that also comes parties. Whether it’s school parties or family or even work parties, the kids are going to be there and they’re going to want some fun games. Be prepared with a few supplies and you will be a hit!
1. For the little ones at home all day, why don’t you play a fun version of hide and go seek…but with hiding candy canes instead!
2. Help the kids with their letters with this silver bells memory game!
3. Make up some snow shooters for a fun game! If you’re feeling daring make these for a school party!
4. The kids can practice their counting skills while filling up Santa’s beard with marshmallows! Make sure to have plenty on hand for when the kids get the munchies!
5. You can’t go wrong with a fun game of charades! Even includes printables to make it super easy!
6. Decorate a Christmas Tree – can’t go wrong with these darling buttons and felt tree!
7. What a fun way to build a snowman! This Olaf game is great for kids!
8. This is my kind of snow shoveling! Who ever can shovel the fastest is the winner!
9. This guessing word game is such a fun game for kids (and adults) to play!
10. This pass the candy game is a fun ice breaker! Also a great way to get to know people! Ha!
11. Find the elves around the room! Aren’t these the cutest elves you’ve ever seen?
12. Such a fun way to get some laughs, this pass the Christmas present game is not for the faint of heart!
13. Let’s make a deal – Christmas style! So much fun!
14. Help the grinch get his heart with this pin the heart game!
15. Everyone bring a small gift and pass them around with this fun dice game!