18 Gender Reveal Ideas for a Party
What’s your favorite way to reveal the gender for your babies? It seems like when I was pregnant with ours, we didn’t think about all these fun gender reveal parties. It was just pretty boring stuff. I’m liking these fun ideas! My neighbor did the balloon idea and took it a step farther, having only her friend know the gender and she and her husband were just as surprised when the balloons floated up! Oh how fun!!
1. How about color the inside cake batter either blue or pink for a fun surprise?
2. How to make your own scratch-it card! No one will be getting an early peek this way!
3. How fun is this voting booth? And adorable too!
4. Get the guests involved with some silly string! Each can is covered up so nobody knows the color until it starts spraying!
5. Look at this gorgeous set up! I love how she didn’t go with the traditional colors of pink and blue! The cake layers have the pink and that totally works. Did you see her silhouettes? Completely stunning! Here.
6. Have the older sibling jump from the box with the appropriate colored balloon! How adorable is that?
7. Put some confetti in an egg for a fun surprise!
8. Will it be a He or a She? Only time will tell!
9. Involve the both of you when just one of you starts to blow up the right balloon!
10. Fun way for the older sibling to get involved by painting mommy’s tummy!
11. Give the kids some play dough. As they knead it, the colors shine through!
12. Sprinkle up those golden oreos and add pink or blue for a fun surprise!
13. These baby onesies cookies filled with little candies are perfect for a darling party!
14. This is what my neighbor did and was so darling, let the balloons float up as the announcement is made!
15. Have a gender reveal/ugly sweater party!
16. This is super creative! Give the party guests clues for a scavenger hunt!
17. Everyone loves an ice cream social! Includes fun game ideas too!
18. Play a little archery with this paint balloon!
Have fun with the gender reveals and happy baby!!