Hosting a New Year’s Eve Party? Here’s some fabulous DIY festive decorations you’re not going to want to miss! Your friends and family are guaranteed to have a blast while your decorating budget remains intact. How awesome is that?
1. You’ve got to have a Photo Booth Backdrop! Learn how to make one with this great how-to.
2. Make Confetti-Filled Balloons to pop at midnight!
3. Loving these Gold fringe wrapped numbers! Looks like you spent a million bucks!
4. Add some Sparkly Cake Toppers for a guaranteed show stopper!
5. This gorgeous New Year’s Centerpiece looks super fun and easy to make!
6. Make a Tissue Paper Tassel Garland to fancy things up!
7. Make a Balloon False Ceiling. Love how this doesn’t take helium to fill the balloons, this will definitely save on the cost.
8. This Sparkleball looks easy and fun! Great for a teen party!
9. Want something different that’s going to stand out? Why not try this Painted Lighted Canvas? Great for a little pizzaz! I can’t believe how easy this tutorial looks!
10. Make some cute Glittered Tins to hold your fun treats!
11. This is a great idea – make a Chalkboard Table Runner. Everyone can write fun messages on this, I would have everyone write a New Year’s Resolution.
12. Great tutorial on how to make these DIY Fringe Mylar Poms! Adorable!
13. Make a thrifty Sheet Music Banner. So beautiful!
14. Party hats are fun, but DIY Glitter Holiday Party Hats are a hoot! The kids will go crazy over these!
15. String your garland outside your front door to show your guests its party time!
Time to get the celebrations and decorations planned. There’s more parties to be had! Happy New Year!