18 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas You’ll Actually Want to Give
It’s time to start thinking about those DIY gifts you want to give this year. If you’re like me, they’re going to take a little bit of time! Don’t you love giving gifts that are useful? I sure do! I think I’ve found some great ones to get us started! Enjoy!
1. Perfect for the young kids, or even older kids who like to act young, here’s a great tutorial on a fun DIY Fort Kit!
2. These resin photo coasters make the perfect gift for a loved one!
3. How fun would this Christmas Baking Tin be to receive?
4. This monogrammed soap dispenser would make a great teacher gift!
5. You might want to double the batch when making this coconut lime sugar scrub so you can keep some for yourself! It also comes with a free printable label. That’s got to smell so good!
6. Do you do project life cards? I’m just starting to and I think they are super adorable! Here’s a fun and easy way to make notebooks from your project life cards. I’m thinking my teen daughter would love this for her friends!
7. Oh my 3 year old would be in heaven with this DIY car carrier! How fun is this?
8. You really can’t go wrong with an adorable sleeping bag!
9. These velcro blocks look fun to play with! I think my kids would be mesmerized by these!
10. I just love giving out practical gifts! This emergency clutch is adorable and totally useful for anyone!
11. Great tutorial on how to transfer pictures onto a wood ornament. How adorable!
12. Such a fun and simple way to keep the pictures up to date, this grandkid sign would be a hit for any grandparent!
13. Great directions for how to make paint dipped kitchen utensils. Make your gifts unique this year with these darling utensils!
14. Such a cute and easy tutorial on how to paint chevron. Make your own tray today!
15. Sometimes you need to have a family gift – I’m thinking this Ice Cream Sundae Kit would be the perfect gift for any family!
16. Sew a monogrammed zipper pouch – perfect for all your little trinkets!
17. Make a gift that they will use all year long – this chapstick holder is so simple. I’m thinking it will be perfect for my daughter’s friends.
18. Have you seen this quiet book yet? You can purchase and download the patterns here! Makes the cutest Christmas gift ever!
What DIY gifts do you love to give? I’d love to hear your great ideas!