Is your front door looking a little bare these days without a wreath, like mine? Why not welcome spring in with a fun easy to make one! I’ve rounded up some FANTASTIC spring wreaths with great tutorials to make it super easy for us all! Happy Spring!
1. This easy burlap spring wreath with the adorable eggs is just so sweet!
2. I love how simple and clean looking this wreath is! This 15 Minute, 15 dollar wreath will treat you right!
3. Love this Lemon Wreath! You’ll never believe these lemons aren’t real!
4. Such a fun way to make this easter egg wreath! Super adorable!
5. Have some adorable cupcake liners? Make a cupcake liner wreath with them!
6. Use up your scrap fabric with this adorable fabric diy wreath!
7. Great tutorial on how to make this beautiful hydrangea wreath! Isn’t it just lovely?
8. Use a picture frame for your wreath base and some greenery and you’ve got yourself an adorable and inexpensive $3.00 spring wreath!
9. Get that washi tape handy and make a bright and colorful Spring Egg Wreath! So fun!
10. Love this cute spring wreath, using styrofoam balls and some fabric. Look at those fun spring colors!
11. This burlap spring wreath looks super easy to make! I love her great step by step on how to make the flowers too! And don’t you just love this color scheme?
12. Such a different way to decorate a wreath. I love the spray painted polka dots on this spring wreath! Wow people are so clever!
13. Don’t you just love this beautiful yarn spring wreath? What is it with yarn and wreaths and fabric flowers that make me just swoon? Amazing!
14. Love this spring wreath and frame. That yellow in the frame is such a great pop of color!
15. This one is way beyond my skill set, but maybe for some of you it’s possible! I’m thinking this crocheted spring wreath is just the sweetest thing out there!
16. What a fun bunny wreath this is! Who wouldn’t want to welcome spring in with this?
17. This Spring Baby Grass Wreath is simply amazing! What a fun way to welcome the green grass again!
Which DIY Wreath are you going to DIY? I’m thinking it’s time for me to head to the craft store and step up my wreath game!
For more fun ideas for spring and anytime, head on over to our Pinterest Boards. We hope to see you there!