Shadow seeing Groundhog activities
Looking for some fun activities to do with the kids for Groundhog’s day? Look no further, here are 15 great shadow seeing groundhog activities, crafts, and snack ideas.
1. Your kids will love hiding behind this Groundhog Mask before popping out to see their shadow.
2.Cute little toddler feet are made for making cute Groundhog foot print art.
3. Show your kids how the Groundhog will pop right up with this toilet paper roll craft.
4. Get your kids in on the fun making this cupcake Groundhog.
5. I am sure you have everything you need to make this fun cup cake liner Groundhog.
6. What could be more fun than starting off the morning with these Groundhog pancakes?
7. Make your kids smile this this simple Groundhog face craft.
8. I think it is safe to say that all little ones love finger puppets, why not have a Groundhog puppet?
9. Make the entire day fun with this Groundhog sandwich. It might be to cute to eat.
10. Make a yummy snack that is cute and fun, Groundhog pudding cups.
11. Get creative with this great Groundhog day craft. Will he see his shadow?