15 Fun Things you can do with Kool-Aid other than Drink it
My kids love to drink Kool-Aid and I am fine with it once in a while. It’s great that it is so inexpensive because here is a list of 15 Fun Things you can do with Kool-Aid other than Drink it. You can have fun with your kids and not spend a lot of money doing it!
1. Make your own Kool-Aid Lip Gloss. Mmm, all the yummy flavors.
2. I can just imagine how good this Kool-Aid Playdough smells.
3. My mouth is watering just thinking about all the different flavors of Kool-Aid Popcorn I want to try.
4. Think of all the different ways you could use these Kool-Aid Candy Dots.
5. A Kool-Aid Jell-O Popsicle would make a great treat for a hot summers day.
6. These Kool-Aid Meringue Cookies look absolutely Amazing.
7. This Kool-Aid Foam is so much fun to play with and it smells good too.
8. Now your little ones can have fun painting and you won’t have to worry with this Edible Kool-Aid Paint.
9. How fun would this be? Your kids will love to Tie Dye with Kool-Aid.
10. Your kids will have fun for hours with this Edible Kool-Aid Slime.
11. Give your Gummy Bears a new flavor with Kool-Aid.
12. Want a fun color in your hair but don’t want the commitment of permanent color? Dye your Hair with Kool-Aid.
13. Think of all the fun, and bright colors you can get when you use Kool-Aid to dye your Yarn.
14. Make a fun rainbow craft with this Kool-aid Dyed Pasta.
15. I can’t wait to give these Kool-Aid Yogurt Pops a try, they look so yummy.
So many fun things you can do with Kool-Aid, which ones are you going to try?