15 Fun Garden Art Crafts to Spruce up your Garden
Having a garden can be so fun, but some times it needs a little extra to give it some fun and color. We have 15 Fun Garden Art Crafts to Spruce up your Garden, great DIY projects and fun for the kids. Make it a family event and do a few of these fun crafts and see the difference it makes in your garden.
1. How fun would this Bottle Cap Art look in your garden or flower beds?
2. These Wine Cork Garden Markers are so clever and fun.
3. My kids would love this Tic Tac Toe Garden Table.
4. My little girl is in love with all things Fairy, she would get a kick out of this Fairy House Planter.
5. These Zinnia Flowers made from Pine Cones are darling. I need some for my yard.
6. My kids would have a blast making these Water Bottle Wind Spirals. They are so neat.
7. I am so making these Golf Ball Ants. Living in a Golf course community I have a few extra golf balls laying around.
8. These Candle Planters would be beautiful out on the back patio in the summer.
9. Have some old yard tools? Why not reuse them and make this darling Garden Trellis.
10. These Soda Can Garden Charms would be so cute in any garden.
11. I can not wait to make some of these super cute Garden Mushrooms.
12. I have always loved the look of these Gazing Balls, I am excited to make some of my own.
13. I never knew you could make your own Stepping Stone with a cake pan. Neat!
14. Let your kids have fun and get messy and brighten up your garden at the same time with these Rainbow Painted Clay Pots.
15. I am absolutely in love with this DIY Spoon Rain Chain. I need to make me one ASAP!