Did you get asked to bring the games? Worry no more! I’ve found some fun DIY thanksgiving games & crafts to keep everyone happy. So when that turkey is 2 hours late cooking, the games will entertain them all!
Fun DIY Thanksgiving Games & Crafts
1. Sort of like Thanksgiving charades, this Thanksgiving Pictionary game will keep the kids entertained while the food settles! The post includes a step by step video to see just how to make this fun game!
2. Thanksgiving bingo will for sure keep the party going!
3. Gather the family around for a hilarious game of Thanksgiving Mad Lib!
4. Have the kids stuff the turkey while they wait for the real turkey to bake!
5. If the weather is good, send the kids outside for a little turkey tag. Great DIY directions here!
6. Gather the cousins and make a fingerprint tree for grandma and grandpa to enjoy all year long!
7. Help your kids develop an attitude of gratitude with this thanksgiving cootie catcher.
8. I’m thankful for ABCs is a fun way for the kids to focus on their gratitude!
9. This give thanks pocket board will help the kids focus on their blessings!
10. Set out a little turkey trivia at each place setting for some turkey fun!
11. Create a wall of gratitude all month long to remember your blessings.
12. Get your Thanksgiving dinner conversation going with these cute and easy conversation starters.
13. String this beaded bracelet as you learn about the story of the first Thanksgiving.
14. Cover the kids’ table with some butcher paper and let them decorate it with turkeys.
15. Nothing like playing a little ring toss when the family gets together!
These DIY Thanksgiving games and crafts will provide lots of fun during your Holiday celebration and keep the kids busy and happy. Does your family play games during your Thanksgiving celebrations?