With Thanksgiving looming in the air, it’s time to get your Thanksgiving DIY decor made. And what better place to shop for it than at your local dollar store! I’m loving all these fun DIY Thanksgiving decorations ideas. Make your home look upscale for just pennies.
DIY Thanksgiving Decorations Make Your Home Look Upscale on a Budget
1. With supplies from the dollar store, these pumpkins on display underwent a major transformation!
2. Would you ever guess that these lanterns came from picture frames from the dollar store? Genius!
3. Using dollar store glasses and a little etching cream, this blogger made some gorgeous DIY Thanksgiving decorations for her hearth.
4. Making pillows from a dollar store placemat? How brilliant!
5. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of burlap decor. Wrap your dollar store pumpkin in burlap for a fancy decoration!
6. This floral wire twisted around would make some adorable pumpkins!
7. A dollar store pumpkin topiary? Oh wow, it just looks so gorgeous!
8. This Give Thanks printable is a gorgeous reminder to all who see it to truly be thankful.
9. Take those bright orange dollar store leaves and paint them with gorgeous metallic paints for an outstanding decor item!
10. Or you can use the dollar store leaves into a fun DIY candy bowl!
11. Slap some vinyl on a dollar store plate and you’ve got a beautiful wall hanging!
12. Glue some wood sticks to these dollar store candle holders for a unique outdoor look!
13. Would you believe these planters started out as sand pails from the dollar store?
14. So simple yet super cute! I’m loving these easy to make Give Thanks placemats!
15. Fake flowers are just so expensive, that’s why these good-looking dollar store flowers were a great find for these fall jars!
16. You’d never guess that this used to be a cheap looking dollar store bowl, would you? It’s just gorgeous!
17. Don’t you just love that craft paper from the dollar store? Learn how to use it to make the perfect napkin rings!
18. With a dollar store pumpkin and book, you can easily mod podge the book pages on and make an upscale decoration in no time!
Looks like I better make a run to the dollar store and get my Thanksgiving crafting going!
Leave a Reply