The holidays are the perfect time of year to get together with friends and family and enjoy delicious food. These appetizers are bound to be a party pleaser! Enjoy!
1. My favorite dip of all time is my sister-in-law’s famous 7 layer dip. This one might come close to hers. YUM! Here.
2. Easy to make Slow Cooker Meatballs look divine!
3. This Fruit Dip is a guaranteed hit with the kids!
4. Mini BLT Wraps are a great way for the kids to get filled up before the treats come!
5. Loaded Potato Dip only takes 4 ingredients! Awesome!
6. I’m thinking these Pretzel Bites would be a hit with kids and adults alike! Oh man I’m getting hungry!
7. Baked Mozzarella Bites with a 2 minute prep time? Yes please!
8. Bacon-Wrapped Lil’ Smokies…. the diet can start in the new year! YUM!
9. Easy Pork Won Tons…. man maybe I should be planning a party just so we can make these!
10. This Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip looks like it would be a favorite for sure!
11. Cream Cheese Filled Won Ton Clocks. So adorable!
12. This New Years Snack Mix is the perfect combo of sweet and salty!
13. This homemade Mozzarella Cheese Ball looks easy and amazing!
14. Buffalo Pretzels. For those who like a little more savory food!
15. Salami Cream Cheese Roll Ups – fancy yet super easy! Love!
What’s your favorite party appetizer? I’d love to hear in the comments below! Happy New Year!