It’s almost time for Easter, but who has time for decorations? If you’re like me, your time is slim – so I thought we could all use a few fun decorations that we can whip up in to time at all! Enjoy!
1. Create little baby chicks this year with edible food color markers and some yellow m&ms. Fill up a fun candy jar and you’ve got an adorable centerpiece!
2. Print out this free Easter printable and add it to a basic white frame. Great way to great your guests as they arrive.
3. Super easy way to make those plastic eggs look pretty classy! Love the tutorial on this Easter Egg Decoration too!
4. This Painted Burlap Bunny Sign is so simple yet really adds a pop of color to any decor! Who knew there was colored burlap? Amazing!
5. It doesn’t take many supplies to make this no sew bunny pillow! Love how adorable this is!
6. Just get some ribbon and easter eggs and you’ve got one adorable Easter egg garland!
7. I’m totally loving this super cute jelly bean tree! Great glue gun project!
8. How about some burlap bunnies to make your décor complete? These bunnies are so much fun!
9. This Easter bunny washcloth is a cute no sew project for the beginner.
10. These carrot napkins will really make your dinner party pop!
11. What a fun banner! This Happy Easter banner is the perfect party decoration!
12. These twine eggs are a great inexpensive way to make your eggs unique!
13. What a fun Burlap bunny table runner! I might have to make this one! Love it!
14. What a fun peeps centerpiece! Although I think my kids would eat this before the party even starts!
15. A great way to get the kids involved! These Easter Bunny Treat Cups are super fun!
Time to get your craft on! Happy Easter!
Leave a Reply