If you remember this post, I talked about my journey starting with the young living essential oils. It’s been a few months and it’s been such a great thing for our family. I love diffusing oils everyday in my office and the kids love it when they have something that hurts! I’ve been wanting to discover how each oil can help, so today’s post is 10 great ways you can use your Lavender oil, I hope you find it as useful as I have!
If you’re interested in getting lavender AND our favorite starter oils, get a great deal
1. I get headaches a ton and hate taking so much medication for it all the time. I just found this great Homemade Headache Salve, hoping it helps!
2. Help your clothes smell refreshed in the dryer!
3. Use it as a natural all purpose cleaner for around the house. Mix it with vinegar and it costs pennies!
4. Need help calming down at night? Make up some spray for your linens and you’ll sleep better!
5. Homemade Body Butter Cream – awesome way to soften your skin!
6. Make your own headache (and other aches) pillow. Oh that looks just heavenly!
7. Diaper Rash Home Remedy. 2 ingredients to make and super fast results. Gotta love it!
8. Use as a bug bite salve. We live in mosquito land central, so I have a feeling we’ll be needing this salve soon!
9. Use it to help you destress and relax after a long day. Make some lavender massage oil here!
10. Use it to soothe and treat eczema.
I’m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to using your Lavender essential oils. I’d love to hear from you how you use it! Comment below to share with us all! Here’s to a happy and healthy future!