10 of the Best Issues for Peppermint Essential Oil
I’m so excited! I just got a new shipment of oils in the mail today. It got me thinking, I really need to learn all the ways to use these oils, so I’m using them to their potential. So today I thought I’d find some of the best uses for peppermint oils. Hoping it helps you too!
1. This smart blogger uses her peppermint as a cooling spray. Perfect for a hot summer day or any day you need to cool off!
2. If you’re looking for a great way to moisturize your skin, this homemade body butter is the perfect solution!
3. These Peppermint deodorizing disks are a great thing to add to garbage pails!
4. Do you get headaches a lot? I sure do! The peppermint oils are a great solution for me. It’s amazing how fast my headaches go away with just a few drops!
5. This Peppermint Lip Balm looks like a great way to moisturize your lips.
6. Use peppermint to help with stomachaches and other indigestion problems.
7. Need a soothing foot bath? This will relax those tired feet!
8. Make some disinfecting wipes with this recipe.
9. Make decongestant shower disks. Perfect for those coughs that won’t go away.
10. Use peppermint on cotton balls to deter mice and other insects.
What’s your favorite way to use peppermint oil?
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.