Valentines Crafts to Make
Valentine’s Day can be a lot of fun if you let it! What better way to celebrate than to spending it crafting with those you love most? Enjoy these fun and easy crafts! If you aren’t careful, they’ll knock your kids’ socks off! 🙂
1. Valentine I Chews You. What kid wouldn’t love to make (and eat) this?
2. Soda Shoppe Valentine Favors. What a fun gift to give a girl friend or even a teacher!
3. Love Bug Hats for your little love bugs! Such a simple and fun idea!
4. Fruit Loop Bird Feeder is such a unique craft for the kids who love to be outside and bird watch.
5. I Love You This Much Card. I got 2 of these last year from my twins. It makes me smile every time I look at them!
6. Need a great craft for the classroom? Look how adorable these Painted Newspaper Hearts are!
7. The Love Bug Magnets is the perfect craft for little hands, adorable, easy and fun to give away!
8. You’ve made the salt dough ornaments, now make the Salt Dough Valentine Heart Necklaces! So fun to make together!
9. What a great, easy and mostly free way to make a heart stamp!
10. This Bouquet of Hearts would be the perfect gift for your little preschooler to make. Love getting little presents like this from my kids!
11. These Tie Dye Coffee Filter Hearts would be the perfect craft to keep the kids busy on a cold winters day!
12. The older kids would love to make this adorable Pom Pom Scarf. Great step by step instructions!
13. An easy way to make Paper Roses here. Add these to all sorts of crafts!
14. The easiest way to make poppers I’ve ever seen. They are super easy to make and adorable. Get the details here.
15. The kiddos at my house would love making these Valentine Paper Bag Books I’m sure!
16. Making a Heart Garland is a great craft for kids. Glue dots and paper strips make this craft kid friendly!
17. Such a fun idea- how about some Homemade Scented Playdough?
18. Now this craft project takes me back to my childhood. What a fun and easy valentine craft! See it here!
19. Usually I don’t find mice adorable, but these Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice are the best! Great details on how to make it is included!
20. This heart garland is easy yet makes a darling decoration! Fun!
21. These Pom Pom Monsters are seriously the best! So adorable! Directions included – hurray!
22. My girls made me one of these glass votives in preschool a couple years ago and I still enjoy seeing it! How about trying a Valentines Day Votive out for yourself?
23. Even the youngest kids in the family will love making this one! Check out this adorable Thumbprint Heart Bookmark!
24. The kids will love these heart shaped hats! And grownups will love how easy it is!
25. And of course the perfect gift for a grandparent or any loved one who lives far away- the Valentine Hug!
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Craft? My daughter is already looking for some paper plates to make herself a hat…It’s going to be a fun month!