You either hate them or love them. What’s your take on them? Valentine’s Day conversation hearts just got a little bit better with these fun projects!
1. Sugar Scrub. Just a little sugar and oil and these hearts and you’ve got yourself a fantastic scrub! Great for dry skin!
2. Your preschoolers can get help learning their alphabet. Awesome! Check it out here.
3. This conversation heart krispie bark looks too good. You’ll be surprised how easy this is!
4. You’ll never believe what is under those hearts! I couldn’t believe it. Get all the details for the napkin rings here.
5. Take those less than attractive candles and give them a new life. Add some conversation hearts to your candles for a new decoration!
6. This Sweet Frame is perfect to show off your little sweethearts year after year! LOVE it!
7. I’m thinking my 12 year old would love this! These Sweetheart Candy Dangly Earrings would be adorable to wear!
8. This conversation soap would be the perfect way to get your kids to wash their hands!
9. What a striking piece for the mantel, this Conversation Heart Tree will really be sweet!
10 – 13. Need a few fun family games? Here’s some Valentine Candy games that are sure to be a hit!
14. These Conversation Heart Shooters are perfect for a rainy day inside!
15. This Valentine’s Day Necklace is super fun and easy to make!
16. If this doesn’t say I love you, I don’t know what will! How about this anatomically correct heart? Ha!
17. The perfect dessert, try making this Conversation Heart Cake!
18. And we can’t leave out this amazing cake! This heart cake is surprisingly easy!
19. Help your little ones learn the alphabet with this heart tracing game!
20. Make a wreath with valentine candy! You need something for your door anyway, right? Why not make it adorable?
21. Fun science experiment for the curious kids. Try this Conversation Heart Science and let me know what happens!
And I’m off to the store, gotta buy up some conversation hearts, because I’ve got some crafts to create!