*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sister Schubert’s®, but all opinions are my own. Sister Schubert’s dinner rolls are ridiculously delicious and I know you’re going to love this!
What brings the family together better than the dinner table?
We love to gather around the table with our favorite meals, sharing our day and just being together. It’s even better when the kids get involved and help with dinner prep!
One of the easiest recipes we love to make together is the Italian Sausage and Basil soup.
It’s so easy and comes together so fast – even the kids like to help prepare it.
Actually, the part they love to help with most is making the delicious dinner rolls from Sister Schubert’s (and they are simply amazing!) – those scrumptious, buttery rolls that taste like homemade!
Sister Schubert’s dinner rolls are easy to prepare together, taste amazing, and are the perfect addition to almost any meal. They are easy to find at your nearest Walmart store, too.
Did I mention that they are the perfect addition to any meal – especially our favorite soup? I love how easy they are to prepare and the family feels that home-cooked goodness without mom having to spend all day in the kitchen.
With the Italian Sausage and Basil soup that we shared (and which comes together SO fast) and these delicious dinner rolls (that also come together in record time) you can have dinner on the table with no muss nor fuss, which means more time to spend together.
Make Any Meal Perfect with Sister Schubert’s Dinner Rolls!
- 2 large cans of diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 4 cups of chicken broth or just use water mixed with bouillon
- 1 package Italian sausage.
- 1-2 cups dried pasta - use whatever kind you've got around.
- 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach or you can use frozen - or omit all together. Anything goes!
- 2-3 Tbsp fresh basil or use dried - or omit. I'm telling you - this is easy peasy
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Scramble fry the sausage until cooked. Get ready to smell some crazy good aromas. You've been warned!
- While the sausage is cooking, pour the canned tomatoes, chicken broth, and noodles into a pot and turn on the heat to med-high.
- Drain the sausage and pour into the pot with the tomatoes, broth, and noodles. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer the soup for about 10 minutes, or until the noodles are tender (this time will be different depending on the type of noodles you are using.)
- Right before serving, add in the fresh baby spinach and stir until it wilts.
- Slice up the basil for garnish.
- Dish up the soup, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh basil - then gobble it up like a soup maniac.
What is your favorite recipe to prepare with your family when the weather gets cooler? Whatever it is, we know Sister Schubert’s dinner rolls will pair perfectly!
*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sister Schubert’s, available at Walmart.
Where do you get the Basket and the warmer it sits on?