- 1 - 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, sliced smaller if need be
- 1 - 15 oz. can black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 -15 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 red chili, minced
- 1 Serrano green chili, minced
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If making to serve within 2 hours, combine all the ingredients into a serving bowl, stir gently and taste often. You are looking for bright, smooth, and slightly sweet with some heat. Add salt and pepper to taste; if it needs to be sweeter, add a dash of sugar or a few Tablespoons of juice, (orange, mango, apple, pineapple etc.). Store in the fridge.
This isn’t all! For the full post and even more recipes, CLICK HERE!