How to organize your bathroom can be tough! You want it to be neat and tidy but you still want to have easy access to everything and be able to find it all. Do you need some handy and great ideas for ways to organize your bathroom and get it in tip-top shape? I know I do! Here are some fabulous organizing bathroom ideas to take your bathroom to the next level.
How to Organize Your Bathroom
1. These DIY floating shelves will not only add some storage but look amazing too!
2. Here are some amazing tips on tackling and organizing bathroom cabinets. Going to have to do this one!
3. Use this tutorial and a few spare mason jars and you’ve got some handy spaces for all the little bathroom things. Adorable!
4. A great way to organize bathroom beauty products. Grab some inexpensive spice racks and hang them on a bathroom wall and you’ve got instant shelving.
5. Replace towel rods with hooks. Keep them low enough so the kids can use them. GREAT idea!
6. Organize your make-up with this nifty Magnet Board.
7. Throw up some storage solutions with this hanging storage rack.
8. Organize bathroom ideas like this are genius! Turn your baskets on their side for your towel storage.
9. Use some magnetic strips and tackle your lost bobby pins once and for all!
10. Don’t have room for decorative objects and the necessities? Combine them! Love how she made the upcycled metal first aid box here!
11. Toothpaste and toothbrushes fit perfectly in a plastic silverware tray. Easy clean up too!
12. Use an empty wipe container and use them for your girly products.
13. I love this over the door shelf! Perfect for items you don’t need to use very often.
14. Use that wall space for your benefit! Check out this beautiful wall full of baskets.
15. Use the cabinet and closet doors for storage.
16. Make these adorable DIY rustic mason jars to hold the small bathroom things!
17. What a great tutorial for this DIY under the sink storage!
What are your favorite ideas for how to organize your bathroom? Let us know in the comments.
For even more organizing and fun tips be sure to follow HowDoesShe on Pinterest! We’ll see you there!