Could your kitchen use a few updates? I know ours could! We just finished installing knobs on the cabinet doors and it looks great! I was wondering about what other easy additions we could do to make our kitchen sparkle so I rounded these up! Thought they might inspire you too! Enjoy!
1. Kitchen Cabinets needing a new color? This will make a huge impact on the look of the kitchen. Love these great tips and tricks here!
2. Ever wondered about spray painting your cabinets? Here’s how to do it! And I love those knobs, how about you?
3. Ah I’m loving these glass inserts for your cupboard doors! So pretty!
4. Maybe your cabinets are a bit plain? Adding some molding will definitely fancy it up!
5. In need of a backsplash makeover? Try the Bead board Kitchen Backsplash. Love the clean white look!
6. Have you ever seen these plastic squares that look like tin? These would make a beautiful back splash! Click here for more details.
7. Perhaps you’re in a rental? Or saving up for what you really want in a backsplash? How about taping up some Placemats? These really help to bring some color into this kitchen!
8. Want your appliances to have that stainless steel look for cheap? Cover them with contact paper! All the details here!
9. Need some crown molding? These templates might help!
10. Are your laminate counter tops looking dull and old? Ever thought about painting them? These pictures look amazing and there’s great instructions here! This is a completely new concept to me! Anyone tried this?
11. Or if you like the butcher block counter top look, here’s a great tutorial!
12. This post shows us how to do a Kitchen Island Transformation. Loving the after pictures!
13. I’ve used these pull-out trash cabinets lately and they are amazing! Here’s an easy way to build one yourself!
14. We just did this update about a year ago and it makes a huge difference! Instructions for installing cabinet knobs here!
15. Replace your microwave over your stove with a unique range and hood! Adorable accent piece!