Gotta love the slow cooker. I know at our house it’s such a lifesaver! From kids’ after-school activities to getting work done around the house, many days there’s little time left for food prep. That’s why I’m using my slow cooker a ton these days. Here’s a great list of easy and (mostly) healthy fall slow cooker recipes you can make too!
Easy and Timesaving Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
1. Crock-pot Lasagna is delicious and makes a ton! This is a good go-to recipe!
2. Chicken Tortilla Soup. Yum! Perfect for a rainy day!
3. Chicken Burrito Bowl. Looks delicious! The recipe includes brown rice!
4. Pot Roast Recipe. So easy and inexpensive!
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Black Bean Tacos. Right around 300 calories per serving. Looks Amazing!
6. Lemon Crock Pot Chicken. Chicken, veggies and some lemon, yum!
7. Clean Eating Crock Pot Orange Chicken. This would mean no Chinese Take-out for us anymore! Imagine the money we would save!
8. Crock Pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. Only 3 ingredients!
9. Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken. Looks so easy and delicious!
10. Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe. Perfect on a chilly fall day!
11. Easy Crockpot Taco Soup. Love that I can pull the ingredients from the pantry for this one without much prep or grocery shopping!
12. Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tacos. 4 ingredients so easy. And I bet even my picky kids would eat this one! Hurray!
13. Pulled Pork. Easy and great for crowds! Love it!
14. For those counting calories, here’s a whole bunch of Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes. Like over 100. And it lists the points. Very cool!
15. Slow Cooker Maple Brown Sugar Ham. Loving these 4 ingredient ones!
16. Tangy Hawaiian Meatballs. Make your own meatballs or use the frozen kind. Either way, they are divine!
17. Easy Beef Stew Pot Pies. Love what the crust is made out of! So easy!
18. Cook Ribs the easy way – in the slow cooker! BBQ Pork Ribs. YUM.
19. Crockpot Salsa Chicken. I love making this one, it’s a favorite at our house!
20. This recipe is a must for those cold winter months coming soon! Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
21. Baked Ziti. Made this the other day. But not in the crockpot… thinking that’s what I’m going to try next time.
22. Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa. So easy and packed with protein!
23. Honey Teriyaki Chicken. Easy – only takes 10 mins to prep! And looks divine!!
24. Slow Cooker Chili. Perfect for game day and takes 10 mins to prep!
25. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes. The easiest way to cook your potatoes!
26. Easy Italian Chicken. SO Easy. 2 ingredients. I’ve seriously got to try this one!
27. Garlic Alfredo Chicken. I’m getting hungry. Add this to my list of must makes!
28. Chinese Orange Chicken. LOVE this kind of food, and this is so much cheaper and better for you than takeout!
29. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. Healthier than regular buffalo wings!
30. Best one to end on – my husband’s favorite meal ever – French Dip Sandwiches!
I’m adding many of these fall slow cooker recipes to my weekly menu, what about you? If you’d like to see even more slow cooker recipes, visit our Slow Cooker Recipes Pinterest Board.