*This post is sponsored by Pantene Pro-V, who believes your hair is just as unique as you are. Pantene is helping women around the globe be strong and shine both inside and out.
Hair envy is a real thing. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to the beautiful, luscious locks I’ve always dreamed about. Having healthy hair makes you feel confident, sexy, and bold enough to step out in those skinny jeans and stilettos and say, “Hello world, it’s me!”
One lovely HowDoesShe friend of mine in particular has the most stunning strawberry blonde strands that cascade all the way to her waist. Her hair is thick, shiny, and healthy. I’ve always wanted to know her secrets. Come to find out, they’re not as “secret” as you might think!
Welcome to hair health 101 ladies! Here are Darlene’s three “secret” tips to getting your healthiest, most gorgeous hair ever—hair that says “Wow!” whenever you walk in a room.
Secret #1: Hold the Heat
Heat does some serious damage to your hair. When you use a hot dryer, curling iron, wand or straightener set to high heat, the structure of your hair shaft is stripped and altered. Blow drying your hair removes precious hydration that your hair needs. Heat-treated hair comes away brittle and rigid—more prone to cracking and breaking.
Hair Health 101 Tips: Don’t blow dry your hair. Unless you’re in a serious pinch, pat it with a towel and let it air dry every single time.
- Undo your current damage with Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal—a collection of shampoos, conditioners, and Pantene Moisture Renewal 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner to prevent damage and leave your hair feeling soft, smooth, and completely hydrated.
- Lay off of the hot straighteners and curling irons. For natural waves, braid your wet hair and let it dry naturally. Take it out of the braid and you’ll have gorgeous waves that don’t damage your hair.
Secret 2: Wash When Needed
There’s a misconception out there that hair needs to be washed daily. This is not necessarily the case. Frequent can remove the natural oils that your hair produces to give it shine and protection. When hair gets wet, the shaft swells and becomes more elastic and therefore easier to break. However, if you need to wash your hair daily due to a vigorous exercise routine or for your specific hair type, the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal line is safe for everyday use!
Hair Health 101 Tips:
- When you do wash, use a unique hydrating shampoo like Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Shampoo which contains Pro-V nutrients to make your strands body-builder strong and snuggly blanket smooth.
Secret 3: Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Collection
Getting good hair depends a lot on what you put on it. If you want healthy hair, feed it healthy ingredients, like the proprietary Pro-Vitamin formula contained in each Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal treatment. This scientifically studied blend of shampoos, conditioners, stylers, and treatments were specifically crafted to help women get their healthiest hair imaginable. You’ll find the complete Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal system conveniently on Amazon—you don’t even have to leave your home!
Hair Health 101 Tips: For healthy, gorgeous hair that says “Wow!” try…
• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Shampoo
• Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Hydrating Conditioner
• Pantene Moisture Renewal 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner
Your hair is just as unique as you are and should shine on the outside as much as you shine on the inside. For hair that moves with you—whether you’re flying out the door to take the kids to gymnastics or you’re sashaying through that trendy shopping center—try these three tips that let your hair speak for you.
Since 1945, Pantene has been studying hair and developing products that help women around the globe be strong and radiant. Find Pantene products on Amazon and a store near you.
*This post was sponsored by Pantene.
*Photo Credit: all photos were taken by Darlene Dame, for whom I will always have the deepest of hair envy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of PANTENE. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply