Decorating the Office for Christmas? Here’s 12 Great Ideas to Have the Best Decorated Office in the Building!
Do you work at an office? Isn’t it always fun to have a change of pace and get those decorations out for the month of December? Maybe with these great ideas you might even win a decorating contest or two! Enjoy!
1. You can’t go wrong with Charlie Brown. Don’t have windows? Draw your own!
2. Wow, if this cubicle doesn’t win best decorated cubicle I don’t know what will! Here.
3. Or turn your cubicle into the cutest little gingerbread house you ever did see!
4. Make some Christmas tree light bulbs with some plastic cups and balloons. So smart!
5. No directions, but don’t you just love this cup covered snowman? Pretty amazing if you ask me!
6. Wouldn’t this be super cute for a dispatcher office? Here.
7. It’s safe to say this lighted up cubicle won the cubicle decorating contest!
8. At a doctor’s office? Why not decorate with a glove tree!
9. Maybe you work at a library or bookstore? If so, you’ve got to try this book Christmas tree!
10. Another sure fire winner for the work door decoration contest!
11. How about a candy land theme?
12. Every tire store needs a snowman just like this!
How’s that for some office fun?!