Make this count down to candy so your kids will know the answer to the question ‘How many days left until Halloween?’
1. Mod Podge (click here to get tips on perfect mod podging) all 6 sides of the 2 top blocks with Halloween paper.
2. Mod Podge one side of the longer block on the bottom (I just did one because it’s all you’ll see).
3. On the first block you will put the numbers1,2,6,0,7,8
4. On the second block you will put the numbers 1,4,3,5,2,0
5. Sand the edges
6. Apply Vinyl
11. Let dry and add a thick ribbon
12. Admire your ‘hard’ work:)