Do you have a family member that is obsessed with Legos? Legos coming out of your ears? Here are 32 ideas to do with your Legos or to make your Lego lover smile!
Building with Legos
1. My kids are always begging for a candy dispenser…now they can build their own!
2. Build the coolest zip line!
3. Have fun tossing things with a catapult!
4. Your child will be the coolest kid around with a Lego desk organizer!
Learning with Legos
5. Use Legos to learn about bar charts!
6. Use a Lego car and a balloon to learn about forces
7. Build a 3D multiplication table
8. Use Legos to learn about floating and density!
Creating with Legos
9. Have Hex Bugs? Build your own habitat!
10. Marble runs are so fun and how fun to make your own!
11. Sit down with a sibling and build a Lego board game.
12. Make your own Mini Golf Course.
13. Want to keep a few in your purse for “emergencies”? This is perfect!
14. I can’t get enough of this wall storage solution!
15. Do you have instruction books everywhere? This will keep them under control.
16. Have tons of Legos? This could be the perfect solution!
17. Need a game idea? Try to guess how many Legos are in the jar.
18. Fun and always a favorite…cake pops!
19. Make a totally awesome Lego pull pinata!
20. Fun Lego plates and juice boxes!
21. Here is an awesome Lego brick cake!
22. Here are some amazing ones if you can decorate cakes (me, not so much!) or know someone that can.
23. Here is a cake for the one that can’t get enough of Legos!
24. Want to do cupcakes? Love these!
Lego Craft Ideas
25. Who wouldn’t go nuts over this awesome pencil holder?!
26. Need a fun soap dispenser? Love this!
27. How fun would Lego Crayons be to make or use! Love these!
28. This would be so fun to have on the wall!
Legos for Adults
29. You will never lose your keys with this key holder
30. Create an awesome LED light!
31. Always loosing your charging cables? Lego people can hold them up!
32. This would be so fun to have on the table…My boys would be stoked!
So go and gather all of your Legos together and get creating!