If you’re in the market for new school bags, then look no further! To make things easier for you during this hectic month, we’ve rounded up the cutest and the coolest of this season’s backpacks…
1. Pottery Barn Kids Unicorn Backpack – $39.50
The mane, the horn, the tiny hearts…Pottery Barn sure knew what they were doing when they designed this one. My 4-year-old would go CRAZY over it!!! PBK has quality gear..so while you’re at it, you might want to get the lunchbox too!
2. Dickies Canvas Camouflage Backpack – $34.99
The only problem with this backpack is that it might be hard to find some mornings before school. Because of the camo…get it?
3. Pottery Barn Kids Purple Flower Bouquets – $29.50 – $49.50
Sweet floral prints like this one get me every time. Plus I’m telling you, these backpacks will last your kids for many years! Note: I recommend a large for kindergarten and above.
4. The North Face Double Time Backpack – $33.99
Best suited for older kids, this cool pack has one sleeve for a laptop and another for a tablet…and plenty of room for everything else.
5. Star Wars R2D2 Backpack – $34.99
It’s Star Wars, which the kids will love…and the design is subtle, which the moms will love! Win, Win!
6. J.Crew Tulle Backpack – $59.50
Quite possibly the CUTEST backpack I’ve ever seen!!!! It is truly fit for a princess!
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Backpack – $29.99
A turtle shell backpack AND mask colors for every character? What more could a kid ask for?! This one is sure to be a favorite amongst TMNT fans!
8. JanSport Donut Backpack – $35.90
Last but certainly not least is this SWEET bag. It sure adds a little fun to homework and textbooks!
Tell us…which one is your favorite?