25 Fun Duct Tape Crafts Your Kids Will Love to Make
With all the fun duct tape designs out there, it seems like our house has caught the duct tape bug. From making purses to flowers, the kids are having a blast! Here’s a few more ideas for the kiddos to try!
1. Wallets are so much fun for girls and boys to make! Try these great directions out!
2. How about these no sew Barbie doll pillows? My sister and I would have loved these when we were little!
3. With only duct tape and straws you can make some adorable crafting beads!
4. Are those 18″ dolls popular at your house too? How about making them some doll clothes out of duct tape! How cute are these?
5. With a little duct tape and a pool noodle, you can make a fun water sprinkler!
6. Such a brilliant idea! Make days of the week hangers for your school clothes!
7. These duct tape roses are a great way to keep your pens from getting stolen!
8. A super inexpensive speaker for an ipod, use your duct tape to spruce it up!
9. Sometimes just a little cardboard and some tape make the kids oh so happy. Make a sword and shield to keep the bad guys away.
10. Make some fun cuff bracelets – the possibilities are endless!
11. What a creative way to wrap a gift! These duct tape feathers are easy to make and are the perfect accessory!
12. Make an adorable duct tape belt! Bet you’ll start a trend with these! They are so fun!
13. Recycle those plastic bottles and make a fun wind spinner.
14. If you need a handy place to keep the crayons, how about making a duct tape crayon roll?
15. These boats are perfect for a hot sunny day!
16. My daughter has had a blast making a duct tape purse like this. And bonus, it’s waterproof- so perfect for the beach!
17. Let the kids decorate their letters with any designs they want!
18. This diy travel checkerboard is such a brilliant idea! You’ll never guess where the bottle caps are stored!
19. Super easy way to make flowers, these would be adorable in dressing up some flip flops!
20. These super hero arm bands would make a fun birthday party craft!
21. Make beautiful and frugal stars for your Christmas tree!
22. Maybe your walls are a bit bare? Have the kids decorate canvas for some instant wall art!
23. Make an iPad sleeve, perfect for all the electronics kids have these days!
24. What kids wouldn’t love these superhero masks! Combine them with the arm bands and you’re golden!
25. Great tutorial for making a bullwhip, the kids will love pretending they are Indiana Jones!
Looks like it’s time to restock our duct tape, our summer has just gotten a lot more exciting!