21 Nutella Recipes You Won’t Want to Live Without
Not too long my kids discovered they really like the taste of nutella. They can be found all times of day spreading it on a piece of bread out in the kitchen. I think it’s about time we mixed things up a bit and gave them a few more great ways to enjoy nutella. Thought you might like them too! Enjoy!
1. These nutella croissants looks oh so amazing!
2. These soft nutella chocolate chip cookies might become a favorite!
3. This nutella cheesecake dip would be the perfect party dip!
4. Try these nutella buddies for a fun snack!
5. This two ingredient nutella mousse looks pretty delicious! You might want to quadruple the recipe!
6. Nutella banana bread is the perfect way to get your fruit and sweet fix all at once!
7. Are crepes a favorite at your house like they are mine? These nutella crepes would definitely be a home run here!
8. Nutella cheesecake bars. I must make these for the husband! He would love them!
9. These baked nutella donuts look like the perfect treat!
10. Okay, I’m dying here, this nutella ice cream looks like a great summer treat!
11. Creamy nutella frosting on a chocolate cupcake. What’s not to love?
12. Try out these nutella popsicles for a great summer treat!
13. This nutella smoothie looks great for an after workout treat!
14. These gluten free and sugar free cookies are a healthy choice for breakfast!
15. This nutella crunch ice cream cake looks like the perfect dessert!
16. Try these nutella monkey muffins out for a fun breakfast for the kids!
17. These nutella biscuit bombs look like the perfect kid friendly treat!
18. Would you dare try this grilled cheese and nutella? I think a few of my family members would!
19. These no bake nutella cookies remind me of some other no bake cookies my family makes all the time. Maybe we need to switch things up a bit and throw some nutella in there!
20. This double stuffed nutella french toast will be calling you name in the mornings!
21. I’m loving this great after school snack idea – nutella grahams! Give your kids this and a glass of milk and you’ll be sure to put a smile on their face!
I think it’s safe to say we’ve got the treats and after school snacks figured out for awhile now, how about you?