12 Old-Fashioned Recipes to Make Your Summer Delicious
Sometimes those old-fashioned homemade recipes are just the best way to go. Whether it’s for a family barbecue or a neighborhood picnic, you’ll have no leftovers if you take one of these delicious recipes! I think I’m in the mood for summer with this list I’ve rounded up!
1. Homemade Rootbeer. Get the delicious recipe here.
2. Homemade Taffy. The kids will love pulling it. You’ll love eating it. Score!
3. Old-Fashioned Hard Tack Candy. Looks fun to make and even more fun to break up!
4. Bread Pudding Recipes. This old time tradition needs to be renewed!
5. How to make ice cream in a bag. Looks super simple yet yummy!
6. Old fashioned butter. Use it for crackers, bread and many other tasty treats!
7. The Best Lemon Bars. Made from scratch. Yum!
8. Homemade pretzels. Looks divine!
9. Old Fashioned Lemon Ice Box Pie. Doesn’t this look amazing?
10. Sour Cream Old-Fashioned Doughnuts. The best doughnuts are homemade, am I not right?
11. Not too sweet baked beans. Perfect for those summer barbecues.
12. This blueberry pie is a guaranteed hit at your backyard picnics!
If these recipes are any indication of our summer ahead, I have a feeling it’s going to be a great one!