***CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE WHERE TO PURCHASE!!!***
I have to admit, this gift guide has my favorite products. These are the gifts that let you curl up in your sweats and fuzzy socks, snuggle with your hubby and watch a good flick while drinking hot cocoa. You know, perfect for the homebodies in your life. These are the things you want in your home! The things that warm your body AND your heart.
1. Wax warmer. Fill your house with the most delicious scents. My favorite is “Eskimo Kiss”. What’s yours?
2. Bath Bombs. These are the perfect addition to a warm bath at the end of a long day. They smell great!
3. Fun and fuzzy socks. When I was little, my dad used to put fuzzy sock on me when I was sick. There is just something comforting about socks. Am I the only one?
4 Kindle Our readers love to read, and all recommended the Kindle Paperwhite. They’re so easy to use and convenient!
5. State Pride Accessories. Show off your state spirit and represent your home state! I’m an Idaho girl. What are you?
6. Jacket hoodie from Evy’s Tree. Evy’s Tree sweaters are seriously the BEST. They’re warm and soft and literal luxury! Splurge on one!
7. CocoMotion Many readers said they use their cocomotion daily. It makes Starbucks worthy hot chocolate and is great on a snowy day in!
8 PLUSH blanket. These blankets are like sleeping on a cloud. So fluffy, soft and warm. You won’t sleep without it!
9. Books on Tape. Anyone else love to read, but don’t have time to sit and ACTUALLY read? Books on tape are a popular alternative. So many titles, you can get caught up in one road trip!
10. Milk Frother. HDS owner, Shelley loves her frother so much, she buys it as Christmas gifts. Would you like one? Frothy is just better people.
11. Instant Video Streaming Membership. Homebodies need entertainment from home! Give the gift of unlimited streaming so they can watch anytime!~
12. Throw Pillows – Throw pillows can kick any room up a notch. Zazzle has the most incredible selection around! Seriously every print you could ever imagine PLUS you can even design your own! So cool.
13. Essential Oils Self admitting oil addicts, we have quite a few readers that agree – essential oils are our favorite things! This is a unique gift for someone who has it all and a great benefit to your home health. PLUS, many of them smell fantastic! I clean with lemon oil!
Leave a Reply