Peeps…they are EVERYWHERE right now! There are so many things you can do with those little marshmallow chicks and rabbits. Here are a few of my favorites that I found.
1. Love Rice Crispy Treats? Make them colorful with Peeps!
2. Love decorating Gingerbread houses? What about Peep Houses?!?
3. Need some cute treats to hand out? I am dying over these!
4. How about a dirt cake…Easter style!
5. This would make such a great centerpiece!
6. How about some yummy Peep S’Mores that you can share…or keep?!
7. Dress Peeps up a bit in Chocolate! These almost look to good to eat!
8. These make such a fun snack! Your kids will flip over them!
9. These Peep Fruit Kabobs wouldn’t last long in my house!
10. How fun and colorful is this trifle! What a fun spring dessert!
11. Don’t want to eat them? Make a wreath!
12. Or what about this wreath?!
13. This flower arrangement just makes me happy!
14. Do you need a garland? This is perfect!
15. Pop a Peep in your hot chocolate!
16. Peeps on a Stick? Now this is easy!
17. Now I’ve played Don’t Eat Pete, but now we have Don’t Eat the PEEP! (My kids LOVE this game!)
18. Want to make an Easter Candy Bouquet? I’m actually liking this idea for my husband for Easter!
19. My kids love straws, and I love this idea to make them even more fun!
20. How cute is this Easter cake?
Now go on out to the store and pick up some Peeps!