19 No Sew DIY Halloween Costumes You & Your Kids Will Love
Aren’t handmade costumes just the best? I love to make them each year, it’s fun for the kids to have unique costumes and with 5 kids, it’s a great way to save some major cash. I thought I better get busy finding some great ideas- and no sew is even better – don’t have a sewing machine? We’ve got you covered!
1. How fun are these super hero costumes? Make a variety for your next super hero party!
2. This rainbow bird wing costume looks pretty magical!
3. Would you believe this beautiful tutu skirt only takes just a few supplies and less than an hour to make?
4. Every kid needs a poodle skirt! This is a great tutorial for a darling skirt!
5. These care bear costumes are an adorable and easy way to spread some cheer!
6. This No Sew Dinosaur costume would be the perfect thing for my 3 year old. I think I might have just found the solution to this year’s costume!
7. Whooo wants to be an owl this year? Seriously the cutest owl I’ve ever seen!
8. I made a peter pan costume like this a couple years ago with a green shirt from the thrift store! It was so adorable! (In fact my daughter found it yesterday and was wearing it all around!)
9. Your kids can be their favorite career for halloween, this doctor costume is made out of a pillowcase!
10. What an adorable DIY pirate costume!
11. This no sew frozen cape looks like something that would be super popular at my house!
12. What an adorable princess! This no-sew princess costume would be perfect for any little girl!
13. What fun the kids would have with these dino tails!
14. These bat costumes look pretty cool considering how easy they are!
15. These mummy kids are certainly super cute!
16. A baby dressed as a donut? This one’s a winner for sure!
17. Yes, the Frozen costumes aren’t going anywhere…. this no sew Elsa Cape is absolutely beautiful!
18. These teenage mutant ninja turtles would be a hit! My 13 year old daughter is eyeing this one! Ha!
19. And of course we can’t leave out these fun DIY Thing 1 and Thing 2 wigs! Aren’t those the sweetest twins ever?
Which do you prefer? Hand made or store bought?